Our First Meeting – Establishing and defining the relationship
- In other words can we work together? We will ask what it is you are looking for and decide whether we can provide it to you.
Stage 1 – Gathering client data and determining goals and expectations
- We need the facts. Once we have these and know what your objectives are, we will show you where you are financially at the moment… at retirement…in the future… and beyond.
Stage 2 -Analysing the client’s financial circumstances and developing and presenting the financial plan
- It is your qualified Financial advisers job to identify suitable solutions for you, based on your objectives and any shortfalls, researching products and providers in order to produce and present specific recommendations.
Stage 3 – Implementing the recommendations
- On your instruction we will put your plans into place handling all the administration on your behalf keeping you informed of the progress along the way.
Stage 4 – Monitoring the financial plan and the financial planning relationship
- You can agree for your qualified financial adviser to continually monitor your plans keeping in regular contact with you giving you peace of mind.