- Professional advisers who hold the appropriate qualifications and always act in the best interest of our clients.
- Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Certified to British Standard 8577 for managing an adviser firm and effectively supporting the provision of financial advice and planning services.
- Clear and transparent pricing.
- Financial Lifestyle Management.
- Full and comprehensive planning including future cashflow.
- An approachable and friendly team.
- Levels of ongoing service to suit your needs.
- Wills and Estate Planning Service available.
- Dedicated Mortgage team available.
- We are a company with a clear mission to challenge the perception of financial services one client at a time.
What about our Services?
- Financial Lifestyle Management
- Wealth Management
- Life and Family Protection
- Managing Your Retirement
- Mortgage Planning Service
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney
- Corporate Financial Planning
- Auto Enrolment
What if I’m unhappy with something? If you choose to engage with Hampshire Hill Group Ltd on any of the above areas, our advisers will always endeavour to ensure the products recommended are suitable for you. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and all our advisers hold the appropriate qualifications which should give you added confidence. In addition when the adviser is advising you on regulated products (including investments, insurance and some forms of mortgages) you have the protection of the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). If you are unhappy about the advice or service you have received you should firstly contact the firm that provided the advice or service. This gives them the chance to put things right and/or to provide their own version of events. Should you remain dissatisfied you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the FOS who will investigate the complaint independently and make a ruling. The FOS work with customers and financial advisers to resolve a complaint, and when they do have to make a ruling it is binding upon the firm. Full details of how to contact the FOS together with information about how to complain are available from their website – www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk or by telephoning 0800 023 4 567. If you try to submit a complaint to a firm and the firm is dissolved, or unable to meet its obligations, you may have recourse to the FSCS (Financial Services Compensation Scheme). This service is funded by levies on firms that are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to protect customers where firms have closed or gone into liquidation.
Anything else I should know? Hampshire Hill Group Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. However our advisers may on occasion give advice on products that are not regulated by FCA – such as wills and estate planning services, general taxation, auto enrolment to employers and some Buy-to-Let mortgages. Your adviser will explain to you when you are receiving advice on an unregulated product. It is important you are happy with the advice as you may not have the added protection of the FOS or FSCS when dealing with some unregulated products. With specific regard to our Mortgage Planning Service we are obliged to make you aware that as a mortgage is secured against your home, it could be repossessed if you do not keep up the mortgage repayments.